The Best Math Resources For Students, Teachers and Parents
Take full advantage of modern tools if you need help writing an essay!
Traditionally, math is a complex discipline. Students find it difficult to study this discipline in high school. Math is a compulsory subject as knowledge of math helps learn statistics, finance, and accounting to prepare for studies in higher educational institutions. It requires patience and concentration because of a great number of formulae. Few students have these features to succeed in math. For this reason, we propose several useful resources to help students, their parents, and teachers in solving various tasks. We examined online sources that can be useful for you if you struggle to understand this discipline.
All students know that basic knowledge of algebra and geometry is required to enter a university. If you need help writing an essay or solve a task, check the following resources:
- The Math Forum – this resource of the Drexel University helps improve the knowledge of this discipline. The resource can be useful for teachers as well. Teachers, researchers, students, and their parents can share their thoughts and ask questions using online chat. The forum was created to help students solve problems and consult experienced teachers. If you failed to solve your task, you might always use essay papers for sale.
- Mathematics Illuminated – a video course on this website that helps students find solutions to the tasks they can’t solve independently. This course can be useful for teachers and researchers as it offers materials to learn the basics of math. You can use it to repeat the materials learned in high school. Learning guidelines and online comments are available, as well.
- Percentage Calculator – a free tool helping calculate percentages. The tool is easy to use: you should enter the figures to find solutions.
- GPA Calculator – this tool is also free, and you can calculate your Grade Point Average (GPA) at school because many students don’t know how to do it.
Math Games & Apps
Learning seems to be boring, but it’s not the case if you use educational games or apps. Learning is much easier if you use game-based learning approach. These resources were designed to make learning funnier:
- Buzzmath – is created for middle school students. It helps develop math skills at a pace which is comfortable for you. You can get immediate feedback if the solution or formulation of an issue is incorrect.
- Matific – this resource is developed for elementary students and students studying in a middle school. The platform is separated into two hubs: one hub is made for students, the other hub is the version for parents. The latter offers a higher level of complexity of tasks to be solved.
- Middle School Math – this tool designed for middle school students to develop their skills. It’s based on a game where a monkey guides students through their journey to math heights.
- Chalkboard Math – the game which is designed as the classroom chalkboard to help elementary students study and practice basic math skills. Children can learn to add, subtracting, multiplying, or dividing figures. The design of this game allows children to overcome the fear of standing and talking near the chalkboard in a classroom.
Resources to Learn Algebra
With the help of these free online resources, you can solve algebra tasks of different levels of complexity:
- BeatCalc – you can try beating a calculator and become a professor in math. Try this out by using detailed guidelines to learn algebra quickly. This resource can be found on the website of essayyoda.
- Math instruction – this website is a unique resource for students, teachers, and researchers disregard of their age. Each individual can find something interesting on this website. A wide range of materials is available: textbooks, video lessons, printable materials for all.
- Wolfram Alpha – this is a scholarly search engine where except for difficult solutions, you can learn other disciplines like finance, history, or geography. Use this search engine to find what you need in your studies.
- Khan Academy – a free resource where students worldwide can learn math. Take benefit from multiple video courses and practice activities to improve your score in math.
Resources to Learn Geometry
This is the list of the most popular resources that can help you learn geometry:
- The Geometry Junkyard – a wide range of materials to learn geometry, including lectures, abstract, research papers are available on this website. You can also learn computational and discrete geometry using this ample resource.
- Geometry in Action – except for learning geometry on this website, you can apply your knowledge in practice.
- Learning Math: Geometry – the resource which is mostly designed for elementary and middle school children. Teachers can also find many valuable materials to improve their teaching patterns.
- Elementary Geometry Resources – the website design suggests teaching students of 1st to 5th Theoretical materials are supported by easy exercises that help understand the material learned.
Resources to Learn Calculus and Pre-Calculus
You can complete tasks of any level using these tools and download the solutions either online or to your laptop (other devices):
- Visual Calculus – you can find tutorials related to differentiation, derivatives, integration, sequences and series, etc. on this website. By reading the explanations to each solution, you can understand the logic of solving various issues.
- Graphing Calculator Help – you can perform calculations using learning approaches which you can easily understand by choosing the tool.
- MathBits – a platform addresses challenges students of different levels face when learning. You can solve problems related to calculus, algebra, geometry or trigonometry immediately with the help of this tool.
- That Quiz – involves simple activities that help drive you to the next level of knowledge in math. The resource can be useful both for the beginners and experienced researchers (teachers).
This is a list of free software to learn math for students and teachers that can help solve any problem:
- MathType – a handy resource that allows for gaining advanced math skills and practice in statistics, solving matrices, and derivatives. The answers can be saved or typed to further email their results to teachers for evaluation.
- GeoGebra – children can practice drawing graphs, shapes, lines, etc. to improve their practical skills in geometry. The tool offers several options for viewing or annotating graphs.
- MattiMath – the resource that helps understand math concepts with the help of visual tools such as pie charts, lines, and other virtual objects.
This is not an extensive list of online materials that can be used to learn math. These tools can help learn any aspect of this subject, improve your level, or prepare for upcoming exams — each student needs this while learning. You’re free to choose one of these tools to reach your goals in learning math. These resources offer multiple patterns to better understand math – one of the most prospective directions in modern science.